Thursday, June 8, 2023

Chapter 5.1 - June 2022 – Palash and Sofias wedding, part I: Preparations.

It was june in Bewickton, and in just a few days time Palash and Sofia was getting married..



Palash started his morning the way he always does, with a nice breakfast outside. He does this no matter what the weather.. he is lucky now that it is a nice summers day.. seriously, he does this in winter too, with snow and freezing temperature.. like I said, he is the odd one out of the Chitrakaar family. ;)



After breakfast he wanted to freshen up his looks before the wedding, so he paid a visit to Dreas Salon and tattoo where Eivor Mortensen was more than happy to redesign his sports outfit... because he would need that for the wedding..

Well, this was the first time I sent a sim to the salon, so I didn't know how it worked. I thought I got to choose the outfit, like in CAS, but I guess not...



Both him and Eivor was really happy with the end result, and though it is still very simple, I do think he looks a little bit better.



But this is of course not what he was after, so he rushes home to pick his outfit for the wedding day.. before hushing me out of the room, because he didn't want to reveal it before the special day!



His fiancé Sofia Karlsen was found at the fire station, maintaining the fire alarm again, even though this was her day off..



"I really like hanging out here" she says "I want to show everyone that I'm not all about the money and status! That I have skills and that I am capable too!"



But of course, she also has to prepare for her wedding, so she quickly heads to the library... to read a book about charisma.. "I not only want to look my best.. I want to give a good impression in every possible way" she says as she runs off to drive there in her pink expensive car.





While Sofia is at the library reading, Palash has adopted a little puppy called Yumi. What a cute little bugger!



And of course, after fulfilling her wish of reading the book, she too heads home to plan her wedding dress... and as she steps onto her home lot, she gets an interesting thought for someone that dislikes children..



But then again, the man she has chosen, Palash, is pretty family oriented, and his lifetime wish is to be surrounded by family... so....hmmm... I'm really curious to see if they will have any children! And if so, how many!? They do seem like an odd couple, but I have absolutely no hand in this...



She picks her wedding dress, but like her fiancé, she hushes us out of the room... before going to the mirror to check her looks in one of the bathrooms of her house..



"Oh no! I look terrible! Everyone is going to laugh at me behind my back at my wedding... I'm a monster! I don't want to look at myself..."

She does appear to be a bit neurotic about her appearance.. typical of snobs, they always worry about something underneath their bright and glossy surface...




Then another well-known car appears in town.. not sure how they got the airline to accept them bringing their car along, but hey, Simbria Airlines... the customer is always right! No matter what, it seems..



Since their last visit, Leya has been very adamant that they should NOT have a hotel in the downtown area, so they ended up going for one as far on the outskirts of town as they could find...


Gaute:
This looks like a pretty dodgy area.. are you sure this is the right way..?

Leya:
I'm.. I'm uh.... yes, the Schmoogle app on my phone says it's this way...

Leya was starting to doubt her decision a little... maybe downtown would have been better after all...



They arrive at the hotel and the surroundings brighten and open up a little... Leya was feeling more confident now.


Leya:
See, I told you.. it looks just like the pictures on the booking website!



It did look a little cozy and old on the inside, but Gaute was most excited that the place actually had its own bar... Leya was not.



Leya:
You're NOT going to hang out at the bar! This is a family visit! We are going to my brothers wedding!



They happily inspected their hotel room, before going downstairs again to have dinner. They were all very hungry after their long journey..



Bodil asks Leya for a bedtime story.. Leya has began to wonder if this hotel might be haunted.



It looks cozy at first, but come to think of it, there is a somewhat eerie mood too, lurking in the walls and narrow hallways...



Leya reads a story for Bodil about painting outside the lines, and everyone falls happily asleep...



...and no ghosts were spotted during the night... thank goodness.. :P We all know that ghosts aren't real, so it was probably just Leyas imagination playing tricks on her.... I mean, why would this nice hotel on the outskirts of town be haunted? Nah, no way... Good night. ;)



Previous | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 13.2 - December 2023: part III – Christmas Magic With You (continued).

 She had thought this moment through several times in her head, though this wasn't quite what she had imagined... they were outside, it ...