Thursday, June 15, 2023

Chapter 6.2 - October 2022 - Belo Horizonte – Day IV: Up and down and in circles we go..




Well, I don't know how this is going to end.. their thoughts and dreams suggest that they really aren't sure which stance to take..



Good morning there, ready for a new day?

Sofia:
Hold on, just let me wake up properly first...

Sofia has a morning face. Palash, still sleeping, now has dreams of more pleasant vacation stuff..



Palash wakes up and has now discovered the meaning of having a wife that is an excellent kisser. ;)



They both sit down to eat more of the left over sushi for breakfast, and have a nice conversation about yesterdays bowling match before the conversation takes a more serious tone once Palash brings up the topic of children.. he is looking a bit aggressive about it now. Uh oh... Sofia doesn't answer him there. They finish eating and she picks up the dishes to go the kitch.. uhh...



..no, Sofia! That is the bathroom sink.. what is wrong with you? :P Hmm, I guess you're only trying your best, but just so you know, there is a perfect brand new dishwasher in the kitchen! (I almost, almost, made a joke about being a good wife here..... hey, don't shoot! :P )



Regardless, Palash joins his wife in the bathroom to discuss songwriting, before going for a kiss. Then they do some mundane activities such as cleaning the toilet and going for a bath, before Sofia decides she wants to head for the jacuzzi.





Palash joins her shortly thereafter, for some reason, they talk a little more about songwriting and Sofia complains about having to clean the toilet on her honeymoon..



Both wants to kiss the other in the jacuzzi, so they go there to cuddle for a while, before they start having the same old discussion...





The opposing sides appear to be bargaining for an agreement, so far I actually think that they haven't reached a conclusion..



Unsure of where to go next, Sofia gets up from the jacuzzi and calls for a taxi that will take them to the local Tourist Trap Information office (and souvenir shop...), hoping to get some information about places to go and sights to see.



Inside the tourist office Sofia walks over to the store clerk and information officer to ask.




Sofia: Hiya, me and my husband is here on our honeymoon, and I was wondering if you could guide us to some nice places to visit...

"Oh, sure, this island has plenty to offer" the store clerk responded "Anything in particular you might be interested in?"

Sofia:
Oh, umm..
Store clerk: We've got plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors, with numerous public swimming pools, beaches of course, and some really good fishing spots. I've got a map here if you want to see...

Sofia:
Do you have anything that is a little less.. outdoorsy, perhaps?
Store clerk:
Oh, well, if you're interested in art, there is always the Oceanview art gallery. I could also recommend a visit to The Dreams of Paradise Spa if you want to relax..

Sofia:
Hmm.. do you have anything more fun?
Store clerk:
Oh yeah, then I would highly recommend you visit "The Beach Boardwalk" and try the roller coaster there! It is the best on the islands! Well, it is also the only one on the islands, but it has a very high rating among Coaster Critics! You could buy tickets to enter here, and you'll get a special discount!



Sofia:
Oh, oh, glibs, that sounds like a good idea! I'll take two tickets then!



Sofia:
Come on, Palash! We're going for a ride!

Sofia is running the show today it seems, he can't do much but follow... :P



So they get into another taxi, and head for "The Beach Boardwalk". By the time they get there, it has already started to get dark, but the park is still open.



"You'll love this one!" Sofia says as they enter "This is much better than your stupid ghost houses and graveyards!"



Sofia is excited to go on the roller coaster, but Palash is not to happy about the last comemnt there.. "That was unecessary, Sofia" he mutters.



His face lights up a little more though, once they actually get into the cart. "See Palash, this is going to fun!" Sofia says with a hint of doubt in her voice.. was this really a good idea? Well, it's to late now... off you go! ;)





Sofia:
Oh boy... here goes...



Sofia:
Wooooooooo!!!!



Sofia:
Whoooohooo yeah!!! That was great!!
Sofia is really enjoying herself, Palash isn't catching on quite yet..

Sofia:
We were upside down, Palash! We were upside down!!



However, as they climb the next hill, Palash also begins to get a smile on his face..



But he quickly looses his grin as they begin the descent...



Palash:
Aaaah!! Let me off! Let me off! Let me off!!!
Sofia:
Aaaah!! I can't! I can't! I can't!



Palash:
Ohhhhh my god Sofia, I'm not doing that again!



Palash:
Oh no, not another one...



Palash:
Aaah, I want to go home!!
Sofia:
I love you! I love you! I love you!



Palash:
Sofia.. that's water.. SOFIA, THAT'S WATER!
Sofia:
I hear you! That's water!



Palash:
Holy fudge Sofia, there's something in the water!!!
Sofia:
Aaaahhhh!!



Palash:
Shark...!!!



Palash:
Sofia, this can't be safe....



Sofia:
Wow, that was wild! Best ride ever!!
Palash:
I'm.. I'm.. wow, wow, that was insane!! I didn't know coasters could do that...



Palash:
Wow.. I'm shaking, Sofia.. look... I'm shaking...
Sofia: That was awesome! I'm going for another round, want to come with me again?
Palash:
No.... no... you can have this one....



Sofia:
As you wish! See you later!



So Sofia went for another ride on her own. It was getting darker, but the view was still nice. ;)



As Sofia was enjoying her second ride, Palash was approached by this woman, Lucretia Parrott, that wanted to talk to him about the weather.
    "When it rains here, it really does rain" she says.. and while she is talking and Palash gets bored, he also gets a wish specifically to have babies with Sofia. From before he only had a generic wish to have babies, so in theory it could have been with anyone.. And to not be hypocritical, of course, two wishes of the same kind has to trumph whatever the other party may or may not wish for! ;)



Sofia wants to have a chat with this new woman a to get to know her a little better too, so she engages not so subtly asking her what she and her husband was just discussing..



"Oh, were just talking about the weather, you know... nothing special.. I wasn't excactly trying to have babies with him, though I am sure he would be a perfect candidate..." Sofia now thinks Lucretia is being rude..



Sofia:
I don't want to hear any talk about babies! I don't like babies! Crying, noisy, foul and smelly!



Lucretia:
Uhhh yikes....

Sofia than walks away with a stiff upper lip to play pinball in an arcade room. Palash has already gone there to practice pool.





Palash:
Hi sweetie.. I'm going over to this café just opposite from here to get me a brownie. Want something?
Sofia:
No, no, I'm fine, thanks! I have to finish this game!



Well, Sofia changes her mind about getting something to eat, and wants to order a donut, but the barista here isn't letting them order anything..
Barista:
You're to late, we've closed... please come back again tomorrow!
Sofia: I'll call a taxi again... and ask him to drive us to a place with food that is still open...



The taxi driver says he knows just the spot and drops them off at this place called, well, "The Hot Spot".

Palash:
I wonder why they call it "The Hot Spot".. maybe it's because the food here is really spicey..?
Sofia: Or maybe it's just a popular meeting place...
Palash:
Then why is nobody here...?



Well, empty hot spot or not, they are both really hungry so Sofia orders a meal of spaghetti for them and they sit down to eat..
    I think it would be funny here if they could do what Lady and the Tramp does, but Sofia tells me they're not animals, they have manners, hmmphh! And how dare I insinuate that she is a tramp!! Double hmmmphh!! Well, I wasn't trying to do that...



Then Palash suggests that Sofia might want to visit a spa tomorrow... now why would she want to do that? ;)



Sofia doesn't respond to his mentioning of the spa, and once their bellies are full, they get a doggy bag for the leftovers, because of course, they're not animals and hence know to not overeat. Palash has something on his mind now, and wants to be intimate with his wife, so he gives her a romantic hug, before he, for once, calls for a taxi to take them back to the beach house..



He wants to set her in the mood first, so he asks her to watch the stars with him for a while, before they go inside..



And a little bit of kissing too, of course, under the stars and the moon, like he has been thinking about all day. ;)



Then he suggests they go into the jacuzzi, you know, just to chill.. well, the beach hut doesn't have a tv, so there's no Netflix there, but the point still stands....



He initiates the cuddle and some grey cat does its best to ruin the moment by jumping up on the back porch to meow at the door..



Well, Sofia isn't stupid.. she knew what he was really trying to do it seems, so she gets up from the jacuzzi, but...



..well, she does go back in again, and they continue the cuddle until he leaves to go to bed, and well, nothing really happened.. what an anti-climax.. literally!



I'm guessing I pushed them to far here, it's already morning and they are both really tired now..



As the sun now rises, Sofia goes for a nap by his side, and I conclude that they were simply to tired for woohoo (and trying for a baby...), so I'll let them spend one day to rest and recuperate, before checking if they want to try again a little earlier in the day some other time... ;)


Oh well, good er... morning!

Previous | Next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 13.2 - December 2023: part III – Christmas Magic With You (continued).

 She had thought this moment through several times in her head, though this wasn't quite what she had imagined... they were outside, it ...